online cheap medications order generic bactrim price, and buy cheap online buy cheap discount lasix, and cheap pharmacy lipitor without rx, and online ordering accutane review, and order cheap how much acyclovir to kill, and buy cheapest synthroid order online, and pharmacy cheapest cheap baclofen pill, and order online directions for taking clomid, and online cheap medications cheap hydrochlorothiazide without rx, and cheap pharmacy purchase amoxil cod overnight delivery, and cheap pharmacy arimidex online overnight, and buy cheap online buy buy zithromax pill online, and order online online valtrex prescription in utah, and buy cheapest buy cheap discount online flagyl, and buy online zovirax (acyclovir) cheapest, and buy cheap how to buy prozac online without a rx, and cheap pharmacy cash on delivery paxil, and cheap pharmacy diflucan cod delivery next day, and purchase no prescription propecia cancer prevention, and generic medications neurontin and online overnight delivery, and purchase no prescription norvasc fedex shipping, and online ordering purchase doxycycline next day cod, and ordering online feminizing effects of premarin, and buy cheap online buspar and wellbutrin, and online cheap medications order overnight retin-a, and

Getting started with AlivePDF in Flash CS3

Hi everybody,

I just posted a new AlivePDF release (0.1.4.5). This version is just adding a C# version of the create.php script and a Flash CS3 starting file, for the Flash people using AlivePDF.

Sorry for being so late including a Flash exemple in the AlivePDF package :)

Comments 7

1. Robert Suggs wrote:

This looks great. I am having a hard time figuring out how to add an image from the stage into the PDF and also, is it possible to just take a snapshot of the entire stage and put that in a PDF?

Posted 03 Sep 2008 at 5:55 am
  2. PIL wrote:

Hi, product is good, but I see one critical bug:
    function addCell of PDF.as incorrect work with align ‘C’ or ‘R’ (I use Unit.POINT).
    Sorry for bad English :)

Posted 29 Sep 2008 at 1:47 pm
  3. Dave Spaar wrote:

HI, I can’t get the php file to correctly render the pdf…apparently the $GLOBALS["HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA"] variable is not being set, but I can’t figure out what I need to change to make this work.

Also, I registered on the site today and have not recevied an email about a password, so I can’t post to the forums (which would be really useful about now).

Posted 30 Jan 2009 at 12:34 am
  4. Martin Legris wrote:

hi

so the problem with Flash is that it doesn’t allow a POST request with navigateToUrl .. it shoots the data in the url, and it completely fucks up. I am trying to use AMFPHP to write the file to the disk then send back the file`s url so I can link to it.. still not there yet, will post my solution when I get one!

Posted 10 Mar 2009 at 10:17 pm
  5. Thibault Imbert wrote:

Hi Martin,

navigateToURL does support sending data in the POST buffer, but you have to use it in the browser. If you try sending POST data while testing within the Flash IDE you will always send data using the GET method.

Only the URLLoader class is able to send POST data while testing within the Flash IDE.

best,

Thibault

Posted 10 Mar 2009 at 10:24 pm
  6. patrick wrote:

please help…i am trying to use alivepdf in flash cs3…when i publish the file, it is a lot smaller than the original swf demo file…and when i view the generate button swf file…it just flashes…

what am i doing wrong? what is missing from the published swf file?

Posted 20 Jan 2010 at 7:09 pm
  7. ErnieCZ wrote:

Hi, please could you give me more info how to use alivePdf in my flash? I donĀ“t know how to use it to generate PDF. Iam Trying to find something on net but everywhere is only package file, but nothing ho to set it or how to use it … please could you help me?

Posted 05 Nov 2012 at 4:05 pm